Let’s talk gaming!
Oh, what a pleasure it is to spend time playing our favorite games! Gaming’s sheer popularity is proof that it is quite an amazing world! To make the most of it, we need to have the right equipment, and that means we need good gaming laptops. A regular laptop will take the fun out of it, believe us!
MSI vs ASUS
Now, when we think gaming laptops, we definitely think about MSI and Asus. The real confusion lies between them. Which one do we choose? Which one is the better choice? We are going to put that confusion to rest by giving you a straight answer. Read on!
Micro-Star International or MSI is relatively new. It seriously took the gaming world by storm with its software and design. Many users have said that the design is simply breath-taking and the software is incomparable. Another amazing thing about MSI is that the brand has a plethora of gaming laptops that one may choose from. There’s an MSI laptop for you regardless of your budget and specification requirements! Below are a few more features:
- The laptops are very good looking and sleek.
- The warranty on MSI laptops is superb, covering accidental damage and free damage protection.
- Every MSI laptop has a variety of programming features that are sure to impress you.
- The keyboard is RGB enabled, which we don’t need to mention, is a beautiful bonus for gaming enthusiasts.
Asus has been around for quite a while, and while MSI may have spiced up the competition quite a bit, Asus continues to impress with a few unique features of its own.
Asus laptops come with Nvidia Max-Q graphics cards, which are known for their efficiency, which is a great plus. They also have ROG Zephyrus, which is supremely thin. What’s more, the quality of laptops is incredible, and they make for great rough and tough use. Let’s take a deeper look:
- Back in time, the heat was a problem, but with thermal design, Asus has taken care of that. The heat is expelled quite efficiently from the back.
- Asus laptops are known for their strong motherboards. It is hard to beat them in this department.
- The anti-glare feature on all their laptops is worth mentioning as well.
- The laptops are generally more affordable than their counterparts.
MSI vs Asus – The real question
You can see that each has its strengths, but each has weaknesses as well. For example, MSI laptops are all about performance, and the design somewhere feels compromised. Compare them to Asus, and you will know what we mean. Asus knocks it out of the park when it comes to design. On the other hand, Asus laptops generally face hard drive and touchpad issues.
Tech and customer support of both brands can be improved for sure because in MSI’s case it is slow and in Asus’s case, you will be lucky to find a service center because there are very few of them.
When we compare both these brands, we realize that there’s no clear winner. Overall, we agree that MSI probably takes the lead, but for those looking for a sturdy laptop, Asus is the right choice thanks to its motherboard.
We advise that you compare laptops from these brands based on your preferences and then take a call. If sturdy is what you want, Asus is the one. If your focus is on the software, MSI is your answer. Similarly, list out all features and choose!
Don’t forget to share your choice with us. Also, tell us why! We are looking forward to your comments.