If you are among those who love gaming on multiple monitors, you will need a video card that suits your needs. There are quite a few in the market made especially for one, two, three, and four monitors and your job is to make sure you pick the best!
We are here to make that job easier for you with a list of the best video cards for multiple monitors. Let’s take a look:
Best Multi Monitor Video Card
1. EVGA GT 710 DDR3 64 Bit Single Slot Video Card
The EVGA GT 710 is a 3-monitor video card, available in 1 GB and 2 GB sizes. You can use it seamlessly to meet all your multimedia and gaming needs.
Here are its unique features:
- It has a base clock of 954 MHz.
- It has 3 video outputs – VGA, DVI, and HDMI.
- The video card comes with a driver CD and installation guide to help you through the entire process. Customers have also reported that the EVGA’s customer service is outstanding. So, you can directly get in touch with them if you face any issues.
- Its memory clock speed is 1,800 MHz.
- The brand promises up to 10x better performance when compared to integrated graphics.
- You do not need a separate sound card when you get this video card. The HDMI output takes care of that.
2. MSI GeForce GT 730 2GB GV-N730SL-2GL Graphics Cards
With the MSI GeForce 730 chipset and 902 MHz core clock, this graphics card from Gigabyte is among the most popular options out there.
We have enlisted a few of its features here for you:
- It comes with a dual-link DVI-D/ D-Sub/ HDMI.
- It needs at least 300 W of a power supply.
- It supports the PCI Express 2.0 x8 interface.
- It has an integrated 2GB DDR3 64-bit memory.
- Its standout feature is the heatsink that allows air flow to keep the card cool.
- Users have reported that it is a decent, quiet video card perfect for dual monitor setup.
3. PNY NVIDIA Quadro K1200
Another 4-monitor video card, the PNY NVIDIA Quadro is among the more expensive options out there. It is a low-wattage and long-life video card that you can plug in and forget.
Let’s dig deeper and find out more:
- It comes with 4 mini DisplayPorts and adapters, a drivers CD, a mounting bracket, and a manual to help you through the installation process. However, remember that you will need monitors with DisplayPort 1.2 and MST to use this video card.
- It is an excellent choice for 3D design, CAD, and media professionals, besides mid-level graphics gaming.
- You need at least 41 watts power supply for this card, which is extremely low!
- It comes with 2 GB memory.
- The interface is PCI Express x16.
4. VisionTek Products Radeon 7750 Eye 6 2GB DDR5 PCI Express Graphics Card
Another popular choice, this video card from VisionTek must be your number choice if you are looking for HD gaming. It is a genuinely multi-monitor video card, supporting 6 displays together!
Let’s get to know this product a little further:
- It has the AMD Eyefinity Technology, which makes the computing experience amazing.
- The brand says it has been designed based on the GCN architecture and incredible features to ensure efficiency and the best gaming experience.
- The video card comes with four mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapters along with 2 mini DisplayPort to DVI adapters. You may need to buy more adapters depending on the number of monitors and the types of adapters required.
- You can seamlessly use the video card with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. However, you will need a PCI based computer in order to use this video card.
- The ATI PowerPlay technology enables features such as memory clock switching. It also ensures power efficiency by switching to low when the activity of the GPU is low.
- It requires a minimum wattage of 300 watts.
- The installation may be slightly tricky especially if you are using more than 2 monitors but the installation guide helps figure things out.
5. VisionTek 7750 Products Radeon SFF 2GB GDDR5 4M graphics card
Allowing up to 4 monitors, this VisionTek 7750 graphics card comes with 4 mini DisplayPort and 2 DVI adapters. You also get 2 full-size DisplayPort along with the respective adapters.
We have mentioned its features right here for you:
- It is a reliable, low-power video card, which means you don’t need too much power supply for it even if you are using 4 monitors.
- It is compatible with Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- It is quite affordable and that works well for those who want a good video card for multiple monitors without breaking their banks.
- It has the PCI Express x16 interface.
Depending on how many monitors you are looking at using for gaming, the type of graphics you usually need, and the amount you can spend, you may choose from the options as mentioned earlier. Remember, the market is full of such choices, and you only have to spend a little time researching so that you end up with the best.
If you have any concerns or suggestions, please comment, and we will be happy to address them for you!