Nvidia is well known for its high performance and advanced offerings, especially for gaming. The 1070 graphics cards by Nvidia offer phenomenal speeds and performance, which substantially escalate the gaming experience. They run on the NVIDIA Pascal architecture, which is arguably the most advanced gaming architecture available today.
With a graphics card providing such performance and power, it is crucial to have a monitor that can do justice to it. The gaming experience is a lot about the performance, and the visual experience is a key part of this. Hence the best monitor for 1070 that’s of the highest quality is extremely important for an exhilarating and exciting gaming experience.
Let’s have a look at the best monitors for a 1070 graphics card.
Best Monitor for GTX 1070
1. ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ for 1070
The ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ is one of the best monitors available today. Asus has raised the bar with the experience and features of this power-packed monitor. Here are the features that make it stand out the best monitor for GTX 1070:
- 4K Ultra high definition (UHD) display with an incredible 144 Hz refresh rate provides detailed and sharp visuals at smooth frame rates.
- G-Sync high dynamic range (HDR) technology provides 1000-nit peak brightness which is far superior to standard displays.
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Panel Type: IPS
- Response time: 4 ms
- Local dimming features selectively turns LEDs on and off to create high contrast, rich and natural-looking dark scene visuals.
- Quantum-dot IPS display clubbed with 97% DCI-P3 results in more accurate and realistic color imagery.
- The exclusive Aura sync lighting technology provides ambient lighting which can be synced with other Aura sync enabled components.
- The TUV Rheinland-certified Asus ultra-low blue light filters protect your eyes from harmful blue light and reduce on-screen flicker. This minimizes eye strain and provides a more comfortable experience, even during long gaming sessions.
- The ergonomic design makes it easy to find the best viewing angle by offering extensive swivel, tilt, pivot and height adjustment.
2. Philips 276E9QDSB 27” Frameless Monitor
Looking for an affordable GTX 1070 monitor that is also sustainable? Look no further! The Philips frameless monitor fits your requirements perfectly. It is full HD and comes loaded with various features, which we shall discuss below:
- It is a 27-inch full HD LED monitor that lets you enjoy 1920 x 1080 pixels
- It has an IPS panel, and you know what that means! Wide-viewing angles plus full colors!
- It is powered with the Philips Ultra wide-color technology with 93% NTSC and 124% sRGB gamut coverage.
- It has extremely narrow borders to avoid all types of distractions.
- Flicker-Free technology plays a major role in ensuring that your eyes stay healthy and feel zero fatigue.
- You can enjoy audio out, VGA, DVI-D, and HDMI connectivity with this monitor.
- It boasts of artifact-free gaming performance.
3. Acer Predator X27 IPS Monitor for GTX 1070
Have you ever gone through a list of excellent monitors without the mention of Acer? We think not. It is a supremely popular brand across the world because it keeps releasing superb monitors time and again. The Acer Predator X27 monitor, in particular, is state-of-the-art. Let’s find out why:
- It has a widescreen IPS display powered with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology.
- It is a 4K monitor.
- Its response time is 4ms.
- It can overclock to 144 Hz.
- It has NVIDIA G-SYNC HDR, which protects your eyes and provides a “tear-free” gaming experience.
- It works on the 10bit color Quantum Dot technology.
- It comes with a display port and an HDMI port.
- It has the Predator Game Mode with 8 pre-set display modes that will enhance your gaming experience like never before.
4. ASUS PB287Q 28” 4K Monitor
If the price of the Acer Monitor scared you, the ASUS monitor will help you calm down! Easily affordable and reliable, the Asus monitor for GTX 1070 is indeed one of the best monitors for your 1070 graphics card. Why? Read on to find out:
- It has a 4K display with 3480 x 2160 resolution, which is outstanding.
- It is a 28-inch monitor.
- It comes with ASUS Eye care technology, which makes the monitor easy on the eyes and offers a flicker-free experience.
- It is ergonomically designed to help you adjust it the way you want to. You can adjust the tilt, height, swivel, etc.
- It has ASUS Smart Contrast at 100000000:1.
- It comes with the DisplayPort and HDMI port for easy connectivity.
- It features many exclusive technologies such as GamePlus, VividPixel, SplendidPlus, and QuickFit.
- The monitor comes with a 3-year warranty, making the brand accountable for any manufacturer’s faults.
5. ASUS MG278Q 27” WQHD Monitor for GTX 1070
Yes, we realize this is the third ASUS monitor on our list but what can we do? The brand is renowned for churning out unbelievable monitors! This good monitor for GTX 1070 is bound to impress you, just like the others on this list. Don’t believe us? Read its features to find out yourself!
- It is a 27-inch monitor with a 2560 x 1440 display.
- The response time is an incredible 1 ms.
- The refresh rate is ultra-fast at 144 Hertz.
- It is powered with the ASUS Eyecare Technology, promising to take care of your eyes as you work or play.
- It is G-Sync compatible, and it has adaptive Sync too.
- It comes with dual HDMI, DVI, and DisplayPort.
- It has an ergonomic stand that lets you tilt, swivel, and adjust the height among other things.
- You can mount it on the wall if you wish to.
Now that we have taken care of the research part for you, all you need to do is to choose the best-suited one and buy it! All the best!