Ultra-wide monitors are the rage right now due to their wide viewing angle and the fact that they eliminate the need for multiple monitors. Gamers, movie enthusiasts, designers, and those working on computers for a long period of time unite in their opinion of the ultra-wide monitors. They all say that these are amazing space-savers and productivity boosters.
Now, while the need for more than one monitors is no longer a concern, the ultra-wide monitors have brought up the need for monitor arms. These arms are ergonomic and relieve the user of stress and back pain (common among desk-job users). Besides this, monitor arms enable adjustments and swiveling, enhancing the whole computer using experience.
Best Monitor Arm for Ultrawide
Clearly, monitor arms are a great addition to your paraphernalia but which arm should you choose? Regular arms are not compatible with ultra-wide monitors. That is why you must choose arms specific to your requirement. To ease this process for you, we have enlisted some of the best monitor arms for ultra-wide in this article.
1. AmazonBasics Premium Single Ultrawide Monitor Stand
AmazonBasics is refusing to stay behind when we discuss the best, especially in electronics & gadgets. This premium monitor stand is an example of the same. It adjusts seamlessly according to your preferences and is very easy to set up.
Let’s learn more:
- The monitor arm retracts and extends, tilts, and rotates. You can move it from landscape mode to portrait mode and back. The tilt range is 5 degrees forward and 70 degrees back.
- It is ergonomic and reduces clutter from the desk.
- It can hold monitors up to 32 inches.
- It is VESA compatible.
- The mounting arm attaches to the desk quite easily. You can fold it back when you don’t need it to keep it out of your way. The arm also comes with a cable organizer, which means that you don’t have to worry about ugly wires ruining your desk.
- The box comes with all the things you need to set your monitor arm up including a wrench and screws.
- Amazon offers a 1-year limited warranty for its product.
2. VIVO Single LCD Monitor Articulating Desk Mount Stand
This is an excellent option for anyone who is on a tight budget and is looking to mount a monitor that’s 27 inches or less. However, you shouldn’t think that just because it is affordable, it probably lacks something. It has everything you need to mount your monitor with ease.
Let’s take a look:
- It comes with a C-clamp for the mounting.
- It allows for 360-degree rotation and swivel.
- It offers a 15-degree tilt.
- You can adjust the height according to your preferences as well.
- The detachable VESA plates make the installation process very easy.
- It has a cable organizer, which means you won’t have to worry about wires ruining your desk.
- The box comes with all the tools you will need to assemble the monitor arm.
- The product is backed by a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
3. Ergotech Freedom Arm
This is another extremely popular product that offers multiple features. It is suitable for monitors up to 27 inches and comes with a desk mount clamp.
Let’s learn more about it:
- It can hold monitors that weigh between 20 and 30 lbs.
- It comes with built-in VESA compatibility.
- It is compatible with a wide range of monitors and iMac models.
- The box includes a desk clamp base and an 8-inch pole along with the arm itself.
- It clamps on perfectly on desks that are up to 2.5-inches thick.
- It offers 360-degree rotation.
- The tilt range is 90 degrees up and 45 degrees down.
- You can adjust the height to your convenience as well.
- It also has an in-built cable management system to avoid clutter on the desk.
4. FLEXIMOUNTS Desk Ultrawide Monitor Arm
We think the name does justice here because the monitor arm is indeed flexible. In fact, it is fully adjustable and allows height adjustment, excellent tilt, rotation, and more. Why must you consider buying it?
Here’s your answer:
- It is the right choice for monitors between 10 and 27 inches. A few users have said that it can hold ultra-wide monitors up to 34 inches as well, but we would recommend that you exercise caution.
- It is compatible with many monitors including Samsung, Apple, Acer, Dell, Asus, and HP.
- It has a gas spring hover mechanism that makes movement incredibly smooth.
- It lets you calibrate the weight of your screen. You can adjust the tension however you want to.
- It has a cable management system.
- It comes with a C clamp and grommet mount bases, enabling hassle-free installation.
5. WALI Single LCD Monitor Gas Spring Wall Arm
If you are looking for a wall mounting arm instead of a desk arm, this is your best choice. Many users have reported that they are supremely happy with the WALL monitor arm.
Let’s find out why!
- It can fit monitors up to 27 inches in size and 14.3 lbs. in weight.
- Since it is a wall mounting arm, it saves up more desk space than its counterparts.
- It has a detachable VESA measuring 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm.
- It offers 360-degree rotation.
- The tilt range is +75 degrees to -45 degrees.
- The package comes with a hardware kit to help you mount the arm to the wall with ease.
- The manufacturers offer incredible 10-year protection!
Products like monitor arms for ultra-wide monitors make our lives easy, but we need to be very careful while choosing them. Their details and specifications are very important because they are different for different products. You should check the size and weight of your monitor, especially, and see if the product you like can accommodate that. After that, you should check tilt, rotation, height adjustment, and other capabilities to ensure it suits your preferences. In other words, the best for you depends on your needs and not what the other users say.
We hope you make the right choice. All the best!