How many hours a day do you spend in front of your computer? We are sure most answers will be in double digits.
It is true that technology has taken over our lives, making it very interesting and fast-paced. The downside, though is stress and strain on the eyes. Spending a long time in front of the computer can cause fatigue, exhaustion, redness, and eye damage (in extreme cases). But hey, technology has the answers for everything, including the problem it creates!
Best anti-glare screen protector for computer monitor
Say hello to anti-glare screen protectors for computer monitors. These screen guards can save you from the blue light and make it easier to work for long hours. Here’s a list of the best options on the market today:
1. Screen Protector and Blue-Light Filter – Forito
This lovely screen protector from Forito serves multiple purposes. It, of course, protects the screen but also blocks blue light and protects eyes. It also has the anti-glare feature that makes monitor viewing easy. Below are a few reasons why you should buy it:
- It is available in multiple sizes and screen resolutions. Please choose based on your monitor’s specifications.
- It has a blue-light filter and provides radiation protection. It also removes static and UV400 radiations.
- It is ideal for gamers, students, short-sighted individuals, young moms, office goers, etc.
- It is anti-fingerprint. So, you don’t have to worry about smudges.
- It reduces eye strain and also aids better sleep.
- It comes with a bubble absorption design that avoids bubbles with applying it.
- It has a matte finish.
- The protector’s cleaning cloth is quite reliable and easy to use. It protects the protector!
- The sellers provide a lifetime replacement warranty, which you can use in case you aren’t satisfied.
2. Skylarking Computer Privacy Anti-glare Screen Protector Film
Here’s another popular screen guard with a host of features that you will love. But, before you go any further, make sure it is compatible with your monitor. It is mostly compatible with widescreen monitors of various sizes. For specifications, please keep reading:
- Along with protecting your eyes, this screen guard protects your privacy as well. It blacks the screen out from either side. So, only if you are sitting in front of the screen, you will be able to see its contents. No one can spy beyond 30 degrees left or right!
- It has a 4H surface hardness. It also has anti-scratch properties, which protect the filter.
- It is not compatible with touchscreen monitors.
- The screen guard has a multi-layer design, which limits UV exposure and blue light.
- It is extremely easy to apply. You can also remove it easily whenever you wish to.
- It is black and frameless.
3. Matte Screen Protector – 24 inches (2 pack)
If you have a 24-inch screen and you are looking for a matte screen protector, this is it. It is a pack of 2 protectors, a dust removal sticker, a cleaning cloth, a guide sticker, and a Squeegee card. In other words, it is the complete package for your screen and eyes. What’s more? Please go through the below specifications:
- It covers 24-inch monitors with ease discounting the bezel frame area.
- It is an electrostatic film that attaches to the screen easily. It is also easy to remove.
- It protects against scratches, oil marks, dust, etc.
- It is transparent.
- It has the anti-glare property, but if you are looking for additional privacy and radiation protection, this may not be the one for you.
- The sellers offer a lifetime warranty.
4. SightPro Computer Privacy Screen Filter
Does your work require privacy? Are you tired of people trying to peek at your screen? Get the SightPro filter, and you will breathe easy! It is an excellent multi-functional screen protector that takes care of your eyes and keeps unwanted eyes away as well. Let’s learn more:
- You can install it in a few minutes in 2 different ways. The pack comes with the required adhesive strips and slide mount tabs. The slide mount tabs are useful if you have a monitor with a raised bezel. Otherwise, we recommend that you stick to the first method.
- It has a multi-layered film that does not encourage side views.
- It keeps blue light and UV rays away. It also has the anti-glare feature.
- It has a dual finish for you to choose from. The matte one reduces glare while the glossy one enhances privacy.
- It is black, thin, and frameless.
- It comes with a microfiber cleaning cloth.
5. Anti-glare Matte Screen Protector Compatible with all Brands – Forito
This is a 2-pack anti-glare screen protector from Forito. While it is compatible with multiple screens and brands, please make sure you check the dimensions before purchasing. But, again, why is this the one? You are soon going to find out:
- The matte surface works to remove glare and reduce eye fatigue.
- It is an anti-scratch protector, which also limits smudges.
- It is highly durable (5H hardness).
- It is easy to clean and maintain. If you want to remove it, you can do it easily without leaving any residue behind.
- It works well with touchscreen monitors.
- It limits light reflection and UV rays.
- It provides 95% transparency, which it claims to be higher than others.
Screen protectors were initially invented to protect the screen from scratches, dust, etc. But thankfully, manufacturers realized the need for eye care and started producing wonders such as the above. All the screen protectors on our list are popular, tried & tested, and safe. Pick out the best based on the monitor you have and use your computer safely.
Please note that even with a screen protector, it is inadvisable to spend long hours in front of the computer. If work calls for it, please take breaks and rest your eyes at regular intervals.
If you have any concerns about any of our recommendations, please leave a comment, and we will address it quickly.