Looking for a multi-monitor setup? Want to go into a full-on gaming mode and experience it as if it were really happening? Who doesn’t?
VESA Compatible Monitors
When it comes to gaming or working, a dual or multi-monitor setup is the best. But, in order to do that, you need to buy VESA compatible monitors. The VESA mount makes it possible for you to set the entire place up properly because all of them will be on a uniform stand. Needless to say, this is a crucial part of the whole experience.
Now, is it enough to just buy a VESA compatible monitor? Is that the only criterion? Not really. You need a good monitor that has features such as LED, HD, numerous ports, small bezel, etc. Only then will you be able to take complete advantage of the system. This is why we have listed out a few of our favorite options of VESA compatible monitors that are also loaded with other features. Let’s begin!
1. Dell Ultrasharp U2417HJ LCD Monitor with Wireless Charging Stand
We are sure we have had your attention since the word “wireless” in the title. You should definitely be excited because Dell Ultrasharp offers everything you could wish for and more. And, of course, it is VESA compatible. Here’s a peek at its important features:
- You can adjust it to tilt, pivot, or swivel at your convenience. You also have the freedom to adjust the height so that your viewing experience is exactly how you wish it to be.
- It has a wireless charging stand, enabling you to charge your PMA or Qi enabled smartphone seamlessly. What’s more, you never have to plug it in!
- It has a great number of ports for versatile connectivity from audio line ports to HDMI, USB 3.0, and DP/Mini-DP, etc. Now, connect all your secondary devices without worrying about a thing!
- It is a full HD monitor providing a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- The viewing angle is 178 degrees/ 178 degrees.
- It offers 96% sRGB coverage, which is quite decent.
- It is VESA compatible – 100mm.
2. ViewSonic VA2446M LED 24-inch Full HD Monitor
One of the most affordable and reliable options out there, the ViewSonic Full HD Monitor delivers exactly what you are looking for. It is an ideal monitor for office and home, meaning you can work, view, and play with the same ease. Why should you choose this monitor over the others? Here’s the answer:
- It is a full HD monitor offering a 1920 x 1080 resolution. This implies that every detail will be sharp and clear on the screen.
- It comes with a MEGA dynamic contrast ratio to give you crisp images.
- It is an LED-backlit monitor with an extremely thin bezel.
- A power cable, a video cable, and an audio cable accompany the monitor.
- It gives you the flexibility to connect with multiple secondary devices through its ports. These ports include VGA, DVI-D, and USB.
- It has integrated speakers, eliminating the need for you to spend more money on them.
- Its VESA mountable design makes it very flexible.
- The manufacturers offer a 3-year warranty to back this wonderful monitor.
3. ASUS VS228H 21.5” Full HD LED Monitor
Looking for something reliable and extremely easy on the pocket? ASUS is your savior! When it comes to getting value at a great price, ASUS always stands out, and it is no different in this case. It is one of the most affordable VESA compatible monitors in 2019 and here are its important features:
- It is sleek and slim at 21.5 inches – the right size for great viewing and gaming experience.
- It is a full HD monitor with a response time of 5 ms.
- The monitor is powered with the Smart View Technology that gives it the ability to adjust color parameters with straight viewing.
- It also has the Splendid Video Intelligence Technology that ensures image fidelity and great performance through the enhancement of color, sharpness, brightness, and contrast.
- The ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio of 50,000,000:1 gives you the highest quality of images.
- HDMI, DVI, and D-Sub are the inputs it comes with, enabling you to connect devices of your choice.
- It is VESA compatible. You can use a 100 x 100mm VESA mount.
4. Sceptre E225W-19203R 22” Ultra Thin LED Monitor
Another extremely trustworthy and fairly priced monitor, Sceptre should be your go-to for work and leisure. It has a frameless bezel with extremely thin chassis. What’s more, you can choose from 3 size options: 20 inches, 22 inches, and 24 inches. But, since you are looking for VESA compatibility, we would say that the 22 inches option is your best bet. Let’s find out more:
- It has a super-attractive metallic profile.
- It comes with built-in speakers.
- It is a full HD monitor with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Its aspect ratio is 16:9.
- It is VESA wall mount-ready with a 75 mm x 75 mm mount hole pattern.
- It offers HDMI and VGA connectivity.
- The response time it offers is 5 ms, which is on par with all its counterparts so far.
- You can expect a refresh rate of up to 75 Hz.
5. Dell Ultrasharp Infinity Edge Monitor – U2417H
Here’s another masterpiece from Dell. The Infinity Edge Monitor is our absolute favorite because it comes loaded with too many features! It is your perfect companion for many different functions and uses. Let’s skim through some of its specifications now:
- This is an infinity edge monitor with extremely thin borders on all 4 sides.
- It offers color coverage of 99% sRGB, which is exceptional.
- It comes with 4 USB ports, DP ports, and an HDMI port.
- You can enjoy extremely wide viewing angles with this monitor.
- It is fully adjustable, which means you can swivel, tilt, or pivot it according to your convenience.
- It is an anti-glare monitor with a hard coat.
- Dell offers a 3-year warranty for this product.
There you have it! The market offers several options when it comes to VESA compatible monitors, but only a few are worth consideration. We hope our list eases your research process and helps you purchase with utmost ease. All the best!