To take full advantage of the magical world of gaming, we must have the right monitor with all the capabilities. However, high-end monitors have the tendency to break your bank account with their hefty price tags. Does that mean that you have to be able to dole out a lot of money to nurture your love for gaming? Nope!
Best Korean Monitor
We live in amazing times when some things are not very expensive but do the job just as well. Korean monitors are a classic example. They are reliable, easy-to-use, and best of all, affordable! But, you cannot just surf the Internet and buy the first model you find. You must know how to weed out the unreliable, literally “cheap” ones from the good ones. That is a time-consuming process, and if you aren’t able to find the best Korean screens despite trying hard, we are here to help.
Here’s our list of the best cheap Korean monitors – all tried and tested for your convenience.
1. VIOTEK GN27DB Curved Gaming Monitor
Who doesn’t love a curved monitor? And, for it to be affordable is definitely the icing on top! The VIOTEK GN27DB gaming monitor is a 27-inch model with HDR and incredible connectivity. Let’s take a look at its features:
- This is a monitor for pro-gamers. The 27-inch monitor comes with multiple options based on colour and resolution for you to pick the best.
- It is a 1440p monitor.
- Enjoy enhanced gaming with its accuracy and AMD FreeSync Technology.
- No more motion blur or image distortion to worry about!
- You can connect the monitor to different devices quite easily, including your gaming console. It has a display port as well as 2 HDMI ports for accessibility.
- It comes with built-in PIP and PBP for multitasking purposes.
- The manufacturers offer a 1-year limited warranty on this Amazon’s Choice monitor.
2. Pixio PX276h HDR Monitor
Extremely popular and trustworthy, the Pixio HDR monitor is among our favourites. It is ultra-fast with low motion blur and promises a significant improvement in gameplay. Here are some of its top features:
- It offers a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels.
- The refresh rate is 144Hz.
- It has ports for HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 1.4. It also has a display port.
- The monitor comes with its own HDMI cable, stand, and power cable.
- It increases the dynamic range between black and white, allowing you to experience clarity beyond your imagination.
- This is flicker-free and has low blue light.
- It comes with the AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology.
- The manufacturers offer a 2-year warranty with this monitor.
3. Samsung C34H890WJN Ultra-wide Professional LED Curved Monitor
Oh yes, this is a Korean monitor from one of our most beloved manufacturers – Samsung! Thanks to the name, we are sure the seal of trust is already established. So, should you buy it? Does it have all the features you would expect from a gaming monitor? You are about to find out.
- It is an ultra-wide monitor with a 1800R curved screen. This makes sure that you have a comfortable yet amazing viewing experience.
- It comes with split-screen and picture-in-picture technology for easy multitasking.
- This Monitor has wide viewing angles and is a 21:9 screen.
- It has one port – USB C. This single port promises excellent connectivity for power, data, and display.
- The resolution is an excellent 3440 x 1440 pixels.
- The refresh rate is 100 Hz.
- On 3 sides of the monitor, you have ultra-slim bezel frame. What more can one ask for?
4. WASABI MANGO FHD240 Edge Monitor
The Wasabi Mango monitor is one of the most affordable Korean monitors on our list. But, you shouldn’t be under the impression that it only has average features. It has everything you want in your monitor, making it a neat little purchase that fulfills your basic requirements. However, if you want something high-end, you can skip this option and move to the next. Now, let’s go through its features.
- It has a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels.
- The refresh rate is 60 Hz. This may not be as amazing as the others on this list, but it is good enough for gamers who have just started their incredible gaming journey.
- It has a Samsung PLS LED panel. This means you can expect nothing short of the best!
- It comes with HDMI and D-Sub inputs for connectivity.
- This is flicker-free.
- It is a slim bezel monitor.
- The contrast ratio is 1000:1.
- The response time is 5ms.
5. AOC 27V2H 27-inch Full HD monitor
Another really affordable and Amazon’s Choice option is the AOC monitor. It is for those who want basic features, just like Wasabi Mango, but in comparison, this one is slightly better in the same price range. Here are its features:
- It comes with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- It is frameless and has a hidden edge panel that gives you wide viewing angles. At the same time, you don’t even need to worry about colour loss.
- It has HDMI and VGA connection ports.
- The monitor is sleek, slim, frameless, and adjustable.
- It works on the AOC LowBlue Mode Technology.
- It also comes powered with AMD FreeSync Technology, protecting your experience from tearing and stuttering.
- Its refresh rate is 75 Hz, and the response time is 5ms.
From high-end to basic, our list covers them all. So, go on, compare, and choose the best based on your preferences. All the best!