Don’t we all want awesome display when we work or play games? Of course! Until recently, it was hard to think about 1080P or amazing gameplay unless we had extravagance on our side. We can rejoice now though because there are many IPS monitor under 200 that are superb and will satisfy your display needs with ease. All you have to do is to find the best on the market today.To help you in this regard, we have listed out our top monitors under 200. Take a look!
Best IPS monitors under 200
1) Asus VN248H-P 24-inch Full-HD LED Monitor
A marvel from Asus, the VN248H-P monitor, is just what you need to take gaming to another level. It is aesthetic to look at and is packed with features that you will love. Best of all, it is affordable!
Here are some things you should know about this Asus monitor:
- It has a built-in power adapter
- It is VESA mountable
- Its LED backlight gives you 50,000,000:1 ASCR
- It is a full-HD monitor with 1920×1080 resolution
- Its slim design makes it compact and saves place on your desk
- It comes with HDMI, 3.5 mm, and single input jacks
- You won’t have to worry about ghosting at all with this monitor
- A few users have said that the stand is quite light, but we noticed that the monitor is still stable and works well.
2) Acer R271 bid 27-inch IPS Full-HD Display
Competing closely with Asus is the Acer R271 monitor. The 27-inch large display comes comfortably under $200, which is a steal! The widescreen monitor gives 1920×1080 resolution with a response rate of 4ms.
What are its other standout features? Here you go:
The brightness you can expect is 250 nit
- The pixel pitch is 0.311mm
- It has a variety of signal inputs: VGA, DVI, and HDMI
- The zero frame design is a wonder especially when you connect two monitors for work or gaming
- It comes with a -5 to 15-degree turning angle so that your viewing experience is enhanced
- It has a built-in blue light filter to ensure that viewing is easy on your eyes
- It also has the technology to reduce flickering and screen glare
- A few users say that ghosting is a real problem with the Acer monitor, but you can tackle that by changing the default settings.
3) HP 23.8-inch FHD IPS Monitor
When it comes to the best IPS monitor under 200, how can HP stay behind? This 23.8-inch FHD IPS monitor is all that you could want for superb gaming and viewing experience. It has an ultra-widescreen with 2 million pixels for crystal-clear visuals.
Let’s find out more:
- It is a full-HD monitor with 16:9 aspect ratio
- It has 10M:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- The response time is 5 ms.
- The refresh rate is an excellent 60 Hz.
- It comes with HDMI, HDCP, and VGA ports
- It is an adjustable monitor, which means you can adjust the viewing angle and height based on your convenience
- It has built-in speakers
- Enjoy fluid motion without worrying about image blurring and other such hassles
- HP prides itself in being environmentally friendly, and this monitor is in the same league. It has mercury-free LED lighting.
4) HP Pavilion 21.5-inch IPS LED Monitor
This monitor comes with a dual monitor stand, and the price is still under 200! So, if you are looking at setting up two monitors, we recommend this one for you. It provides 178-degree viewing angles, making viewing, gaming, and working a lot of fun!
Here are a few more features:
- It is full-HD and provides an aspect ratio of 16:9
- The response time is 7 ms with overdrive, eliminating motion blur altogether
- It comes with VESA brackets that can be used with multiple HP monitors
- It has a 3-sided micro-edge design
- The anti-glare panel ensures that viewing is easy on your eyes
- One thing here is that it does not have inbuilt speakers, which means you need to buy speakers to enjoy surround sound
- Remember that this may not be the best one on the market, but it definitely does justice to its price tag.
5) AOC 1226FW 22-inch Class IPS Monitor
If you ask us which the best budget IPS monitor is, we will point you to the AOC 1226FW monitor. It comes loaded with features that you always wanted at a price that you can afford. Of course, it is a full-HD product with what the brand calls a MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio at 50M:1.
We have listed out its additional features here:
- It provides 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
- The thickness of the display is 12mm
- It has no frame but you will still see a narrow border.
- It has 2 mm narrow bezel
- It comes with DVI-D, HDCP, and VGA ports. However, it does not have any HDMI ports.
- The aspect ratio is 16:9
- It comes with a stand that can easily be detached whenever needed
- It allows up to 178 degrees horizontal and vertical view angles
- It does not provide height adjustment.
There you go! We hope this list helps you choose the best IPS gaming monitor under 200 so that you don’t run around in chaos and confusion.
Do you think we missed out on a product that deserves to make it to the list? Let us know in comments!