So, you have the ambition to become the best player in PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds) and/or Fortnite games. But, for that, you need proper gaming equipment along with your skills and a lag-free monitor is one of them. Today, we will see the best displays for PUBG and Fortnite.
What should be the best monitor for PUBG and Fortnite?
For the high-end games like PUBG, Fortnite, H1Z1, CS: GO, etc. you need a monitor with a reasonable refresh rate and screen resolution. It will not work well for you if you choose the 60Hz display for such high-level demands as your opponents will see you before you can see them.
I recommend going for the monitor with at least 144hz refresh rate and a supportive resolution of 1440P to play games like PUBG and Fortnite. Also, the display should be compatible with the adaptive synchronization technology like FreeSync or G-Sync. All the monitors below are not only perfect for the PUBG games, but they are also considered as the best gaming monitors in the market Fortnite and PUBG like games.
Without any further ado, we will now look at the top displays for gaming in the current market.
- Best Monitor for PUBG
- 1) ASUS VG248QE 24-inch Gaming Monitor
- 2) Acer Predator bmiprz XB271HU 27″ IPS Monitor
- 3) AOC Agon AG271QX 27” FreeSync Gaming Monitor
- 4) ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q 27″ G-SYNC Eye Care Monitor
- 5) Acer Predator X34 bmiphz 34-inch Curved Widescreen Display
- 6) BenQ Zowie XL2411P Esports Gaming Monitor
- 7) Dell AW2518H Alienware Gaming Monitor
- 8) ViewSonic XG2530 FreeSync eSport Gaming Monitor
Best Monitor for PUBG
1) ASUS VG248QE 24-inch Gaming Monitor
The VG248QE is an excellent 24” display that comes with rapid response time and refresh rate. Though it is an entry level model from the company, it’s robust design and benchmarks make it one of the all-time best gaming equipment that one should have. This ASUS monitor is perfect for playing games like PUBG, Fortnite, H1Z1, etc.
Features of ASUS VG248QE Gaming Display are:
- It has 144Hz refresh rate along with the 1ms GTG (Gray To Gray) response time which is the top combination for gaming.
- The ergonomic stand has the adjustments for pivot, tilt, swivel, and height.
- You can also mount this display on the wall to save the desk space.
- The multiple connectivity ports like HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI-D allow you to attach different compatible devices to it.
- It has stereo speakers with 2W power capacity which gives an enhanced sound experience when you play games.
- You can also use the VG248QE for the PUBG dual monitor setup.
2) Acer Predator bmiprz XB271HU 27″ IPS Monitor
The Acer Predator XB271HU is the top-quality IPS display. If you are a fan of NVIDIA graphics card, then you will get everything here that you expect from a G-Sync supported monitor.
Features of Acer Predator XB271HU GSync Gaming Display are:
- It delivers WQHD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels (1440P) on a wide-screen of 27 inches.
- It has a 144Hz refresh rate which can go up to 165Hz when you overclock the system.
- 4ms response time with NVIDIA GSync technology gives the best possible viewing experience.
- The flicker-less technology will reduce the eye strain by preventing the screen flickering.
- The IPS (In-Panel Switching) technology provides the best color reproduction and viewing angles.
- It has two 2W speakers that deliver an excellent sound output while you play.
- It comes with one HDMI port, four USB ports, and one Display Port for the connectivity.
- You will get three years of warranty from the company for the parts and labor.
3) AOC Agon AG271QX 27” FreeSync Gaming Monitor
The Agon AG271QX display from AOC comes with an excellent refresh rate of 144Hz and TN panel technology. The AMD FreeSync feature with a faster response time delivers a superb motion handling viewing experience.
Features of AOC Agon AG271QX Gaming Monitor are:
- The TN panel technology prevents input lag and provides a high response time of 1ms.
- The 27-inch widescreen has a 1440P (2560 x 1440) pixels QHD resolution with a 144Hz response time.
- It has two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, and one port each of DVI, VGA, DisplayPort, and HDMI.
- This monitor has a wall-mountable design with pivot and height adjustments.
- The ‘QuickSwitch’ controller gives you access to three game modes that you can customize.
4) ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q 27″ G-SYNC Eye Care Monitor
The ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q is one of the ideal gaming monitors today. It provides superb image quality overall even when playing 4K videos. As it is aimed at the passionate gamers, it has stylish, aggressive, and excellent features to deal with.
Features of ASUS Rog Swift PG279Q GSync Display are:
- It has a thin bezel design with a 1440P (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD (QHD) resolution.
- This 27-inch screen has a native 165Hz refresh rate which delivers smoother graphics compared to 144Hz monitors.
- The IPS panel ensures a full sRGB color ratio in any multimedia content.
- It comes with NVIDIA GSync technology to eliminate screen tearing and stuttering.
- The ergonomic stand comes with the adjustments for pivot, swivel, tilt, and height to offer you comfortable viewing angle.
- It supports Windows 7 and higher Operating Systems.
- The ASUS Eye Care technology is certified for reducing eye fatigue through its flicker-less feature and blue light filter.
- Its slim profile makes it perfect for the Fortnite dual monitor or PUBG dual monitor setup.
5) Acer Predator X34 bmiphz 34-inch Curved Widescreen Display
This ultra widescreen curved monitor from Acer will take you beyond the HD gaming experience. It is from the whole new series of the Predator line of systems from the company. With its excellent features, this monitor merely has become the flagship machine from Acer.
Features of Acer Predator Curved Widescreen 34” Monitor are:
- It has a native resolution of 3440 x 1440 pixels (1440P) on a 34-inch viewable screen.
- Even though it has a 60Hz native refresh rate (over 100Hz when overclocked), it is perfect for the high-end games like PUBG, Fortnite, H1Z1, etc.
- It has a 100% sRGB color gamut with 6-axis color adjustments on the IPS screen to deliver excellent color consistency.
- This display has two built-in speakers with 7W output on each of them.
- It comes with NVIDIA GSync technology that minimizes screen tearing for providing the best viewing experience.
- There are five USB 3.0 ports, one Display Port, and one HDMI port.
- You will get a 3-year warranty from the company.
6) BenQ Zowie XL2411P Esports Gaming Monitor
The BenQ Zowie XL2411P is a professional display that used widely in the eSports tournaments like ESL, MGL, DreamHack, etc. Even though it does not support the adaptive synchronization technology, it is one of the best monitors for PUBG and Fortnite like games.
Features of BenQ Zowie XL2411P Display are:
- It delivers 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate to provide stunning visuals on the screen.
- The color vibrancy technology and Black eQualizer improve the visibility and color reproduction with a high 1080P resolution.
- It comes with an adjustable height stand to allow you to have a comfortable viewing position.
- This monitor has a built-in flicker-free technology and low blue light filter to eliminate screen tearing and stuttering.
- It has connectivity ports each for HDMI, DVI-DL, Display Port, and Headphone/Mic Jack.
- The manufacturer provides three years of warranty for the product.
7) Dell AW2518H Alienware Gaming Monitor
The Dell Alienware gaming display is a stunning gaming accessory that you will love to have with you. Its sharp edges, soothing LED backlights, and silver panels give the same feeling of the older Alienware screens, but with improved performance and operation.
Features of Dell AW2518H Alienware Monitor are:
- It has a superfast native refresh rate of 240Hz and 1ms response time which give a completely different viewing experience.
- This 25-inch gaming screen has a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 (1080P) pixels.
- The NVIDIA GSync technology eliminates display stuttering and input lag while playing high-end games.
- It is compatible with all the Operating Systems which makes it flexible to use.
- The TN panel technology delivers a viewing angle of 170°.
- It has five USB 3.0 ports, one HDMI port, one Display port, one headphone jack, and one audio output port for the connectivity.
- The ergonomic height adjustable stand comes with settings for tilt, pivot, and swivel for providing the comfort.
8) ViewSonic XG2530 FreeSync eSport Gaming Monitor
In the dominating era of ASUS, Alienware, Acer, and AOC gaming displays, the ViewSonic is gradually making a significant impact on the gamers’ minds. With its excellent features, multiple customizations, and affordable price make is a popular choice for the users who are building their gaming PCs.
Features of ViewSonic XG2530 FreeSync Gaming Display are:
- It has a native refresh rate of 240Hz and a lightning fast response time of 1ms.
- The FreeSync technology provides smoother gaming experience with a native resolution of Full HD 1080P (1920 x 1080 pixels).
- It supports all the desktops, laptops, and Mac systems through its USB, HDMI, and Display Ports.
- Depending on the game you play like eSports, RTS, FPS, MOBA games, etc. you can customize the pre-set visual modes on the screen.
- You will get a 3-year warranty from the company.
- In this package, you will get a 25-inch screen, one power cable, one DisplayPort cable, and one USB 3.0 cable.
When you play games like PUBG, Fortnite, or H1Z1, then seeing your opponents before they see you is the most important thing. And for that, getting a good gaming monitor is one of the essential factors. All the displays reviewed here are the top-notch products in the market and widely used by the gamers across the globe.
Choose the right gaming monitor from the above list according to your budget and requirements. You will not regret your purchase for sure. Let me know your favorite display on the list. You can also mention any other monitor that is not on the list but performs well for PUBG and Fortnite. If it is perfect, then I will try to test and review it also.